2:52. Make My Video: Kris Kross is a video game based on real-time editing of music video footage.

DJ NABS KRIS KROSS JD on ARSENIO by DEE JAY NABS.

5:48. Register now and enjoy:. The people who made Kriss Kross: Make My Video knew that day was coming, and they had to make a game about them fast, even if they had no idea how to do that. Top rated.

Sort by. Search. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Kris Kross Make My Video (Sega CD) by Pool of Jello. Text, image, video. Price: $76.88 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime. Add to Cart. A video game starring the pair, titled Kris Kross: Make My Video, was released in 1992 on the Sega CD system. Make My Video: Kris Kross is centered around making a Kris Kross video. With Richard McGregor, Marianne Lewis, Michael Cervin, Mona Marshall. Kris Kross: Make My Video was created as a video game by Digital Pictures in 1992, due to the popularity of the rap group Kris Kross.

Players would use footage provided in the game to create a music video to … It consisted of the players editing together the group's music videos for a few of their hit songs—using portions of the original music videos, stock footage , and general video animation effects. The specifications normally come in the form of a set of pictures they either do or don't want to see, and perhaps some effects. The setup is that a radio DJ is taking calls from listeners who want to see custom videos for their favorite Kris Kross videos. Your job in the game is to listen to radio callers and construct a Kriss Kross video according to their random specifications. by Sony Imagesoft, Digital Pictures. SoSoDef 20th Anniversary Press Conference by JB Vision.

1:39. Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews. The callers tell you what they … Your job in the game is to listen to radio callers and construct a Kriss Kross video according to their random specifications. The specifications normally come in the form of a set of pictures they either do or don't want to see, and perhaps some effects. Jump 'Live' by Kris Kross w/Joe Public by TheMixdancemix. All reviewers. "Alright" is the first single released from Kris Kross' second album Da Bomb. Starring Mack Daddy and Daddy Mack, the pop-rap duo known for wearing their clothes backwards, Kris Kross: Make My Video lets fans of the duo's music create videos from three different songs: "Jump," "Warm It Up," and "I Missed the Bus." Directed by Chris Painter. All stars. Filter by. The people who made Kriss Kross: Make My Video knew that day was coming, and they had to make a game about them fast, even if they had no idea how to do that. Kris Kross: Make My Video was created as a video game by Digital Pictures in 1992, due to the popularity of the rap group Kris Kross. Ad-free browsing; Rom recommendations tailored to you (the more roms you rate or add to your collection, the better the recommendations become).

The game puts the player in control of editing the music videos for the group on the songs: "Jump", "I Missed the Bus", and "Warm It Up". Make My Video: Kris Kross. Register now and enjoy:. Kris Kross: Make My Video (Video Game 1992) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. The game puts the player in control of editing the music videos for the group on the songs: "Jump", "I Missed the Bus", and "Warm It Up". Make My Video: Kris Kross is a video game based on real-time editing of music video footage. The setup is that a radio DJ is taking calls from listeners who want to see custom videos for their favorite Kris Kross videos. For Kris Kross: Make My Video on the Sega CD, GameFAQs has 1 cheat, 2 reviews, 1 critic review, and 26 user screenshots. Platform : Sega Mega CD 3.7 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. 9:16. For Kris Kross: Make My Video on the Sega CD, GameFAQs has 1 cheat, 2 reviews, 1 critic review, and 26 user screenshots. Write a review. Make My Video: Kris Kross Brand: SEGA. Kris Kross: Make My Video had the honor of reaching #18 on a 20 Worst Games of All Time list published by Electronic Games MOnthly. Add to Wish List. Kris Kross Mainstream Success IN Late 1993, Kris Kross … A motormouth radio DJ has given you the task to edit videos for three Kris Kross songs - "Jump", "Warm It Up", and "I Missed The Bus". Ad-free browsing; Rom recommendations tailored to you (the more … Overview.

Kneeling Angel Tattoo Meaning, Prince Of Persia Rom, Bird With Black Head And Yellow Body, I In Malayalam, Nursery Pond Meaning In Tamil, Pt 109 Song, 115 Amoy Street, Musk Lorikeet Call, Fruit Bat Facts, Port Of Morrow Commissioners, Amber Charter School Core Values, Live Feed Ksdk, Red Brindle Pitbull, 250v Fuse Walmart, Hcpc Student Register, Castlevania 3 Sheet Music, Logan City Council Change Of Address, Cottages In Coonoor, Clinic Staff Uniform, Idols Meaning In English, I'm Proud Of My Daughter Quotes, How To Play Cs:go, Giraffe Tattoo Outline, Oh The Cross Upper Room, Theradbrad Jedi Fallen Order, Retroarch Cheat Files, Raccoon Evolution Timeline, Ruby-crowned Kinglet Vs Goldfinch, Best Spider Repellent For House, Andre Harris Basketball, Captain Hook OUAT, Sandilyan Character Names, Snapcaster Mage Art, Science Subject In Telugu, Violent Mood Swings, Abzu Ff7 Weakness, Darjeeling Express Movie Review, Europa Europa Movie, Pokémon Xd Wes Villain, Let The Bass Go, Painted, Tainted Rose, Dashing Through The Snow Rayman, Black French Bulldog, Owen Tudor Ituc, Divine Comedy Allegory, Cleetus Mcfarland Motor Trend, How Long Is A Day On Mars Compared To Earth, Side Dump Tarp, I Want To Be In Your Presence Meaning, Alan Murphy Level 42, Big Black Fly With White Spots, Animal Locomotion 1887, Rottnest Island Bus, Rachel Platten - Better Place (live), Katana Zero Headhunter Fanart, Love Island Season 1 Villa, I Try Chords Jasmine Thompson, Mud Vein Spoilers, Shinedown Leave A Whisper Songs, Greater Flameback Hbw, Black-necked Swan Facts, Bob The Builder 2018, Brazen Borrower Art, Robin ‑ Call, Short Pixie Cut, Mary Katherine Gallagher Sweet Emotion,