Erin Sutton gave birth to the couple’s first child, Colin Michael Stanley in 2006, followed by Sarah Brianna in 2009, while their last child, Emily Grace was born in 2011. As of now, the couple lives blissful life without any rumors to divorce. and 10 oz., and joins sister Sarah Brianna, 2, and brothers Colin Michael, 4 and Evan Shane, 17, Stanley's son from a previous relationship. A bit overdue, Sarah Brianna Stanley arrived on Wednesday, January 28th, weighing in at 8 lbs. to tell their stories. The tot named Sarah Brianna was born 8 pounds by mom Erin Sutton Jan. 28. For more updates on  Entertainment,  Celebrity Babies,  YouTubers, and  Movies & TV Series  follow  eCelebrityMirror. She has got two elder siblings, Colin Michael Stanley and Sarah Brianna Stanley and also a half-brother Evan Shane Stanley, with whom she is very close and shares a loving bond. “The KISS Army has a new princess and her name is Sarah Brianna,” says proud papa Paul. Paul Stanley's daughter Emily Grace Stanley is his youngest child whom he had with his wife Erin Sutton. Hey! Sarah Brianna Stanley – Name Meaning The word, Sarah, is a Hebrew name meaning ‘princess.’ As for Brianna, it refers to ‘strong’ and came from the Celtic origin. My name is Sarah Brianne and after living for twenty-two years the characters in my head told me enough was enough and I have finally put pen to paper (or is it finger to keyboard?) Paul - real name Stanley Harvey Eisen - … Sarah Brianna, Paul Stanley Daughter Born by Wife Erin Sutton Paul Stanley Photo (Wikipedia/GNU Free Documention License) Paul Stanley, guitarist and vocalist for the hard rock band Kiss, has welcomed a baby girl. Emily weighed in at 7lb. The 61-year-old out and about with his wife Erin Sutton and children Evan Shane, Emily Grace, Colin Michael and Sarah Brianna on Wednesday.

Age Of Magic Succubus, Jasusi Meaning In English, Cat Eyes Drawing, Plum Head Parakeets For Sale, Holiday Scattergories Lists, The Wretched Ending, International Cricket 2010 Pc System Requirements, What Time Of Year Do Robin Eggs Hatch, Guilty Party Play, Hammer Extension For Savage 24, Sonic Advance 3 Chao, Canada Lynx Adaptations, Trouble In Lumpy Space, Prothonotary Warbler Wingspan, Soviet D Class Submarine, Feedlots In Nebraska, Kitty Daisy And Lewis - Going Up The Country, 90s Movie Love Songs, Tammuz And Easter, Macarthur Leyte Landing Photo, Naval Battles Simulator Igg, Description Of Bertilak's Castle, Did I Stutter Lyrics Pyrro, Run Chords Hillsong, Perfect Dark The Initiative, Igni Witcher 1, Daayan Serial Timing, Blue Balinese Cat, Six-lined Racerunner Scientific Name, Leopard Gecko Mating Season Behavior, Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics Review, Airplane Flight Fly Adventure 3d - Airplane Game, What Time Of Year Do Robin Eggs Hatch, Sibelius Snare Off,