Chihuahua Rat Terrier Mix Puppies For Sale. The Jack Chi is the Chihuahua Jack Russell Terrier hybrid, and is perhaps one of the most popular mixes, for good reason! Chihuahuas are the small dog with a big reputation, first bred for companionship in Mexico and now popular all over the world. The chihuahua terrier mix dogs are alert and curious. Ratchi dogs are sociable, energetic and frisky. They are lively and intelligent pets. Chihuahua x Jack Russell Terrier Mix Don’t let this proud dog hear you call them small. Ratcha Picture Gallery Jun 30, 2019 - Chihuahua Terrier Mix Dogs. This breed is harder to train because they’re mischievous and stubborn. While it is common for a Toxirn to form close bonds with its family, it sometimes becomes aggressive towards strangers due to its characteristic loyalty and protectiveness. Lucy Loo the Boston Huahua hybrid (Boston Terrier and Chihuahua mix) at 9 months old wearing a shirt—"Lucy Loo is a Bo Chi. The smart, confident, and friendly Toxirn is a breed of small-sized dog developed by crossing the Chihuahua and the Cairn Terrier. So if you are considering a Terrier mix for your next dog, here are nineteen you should know about!

Rat Terrier Mix puppies for sale! She is also called a Chihuahua Maltese Mix, a Malachi and a Maltechi. Chihuahua Terrier Mix – Breed Overview Just what it says on the tin, the Chihuahua Terrier mix can be a particularly diverse dog. These playful, friendly Rat Terrier Mix puppies are a cross between a Rat Terrier and another dog breed. She has a life span of 12 to 15 years and is a small dog who participates in events for agility, obedience and watchdog. Rat Terrier. With a nickname like Rat-Chas, you can probably guess what this breed is good for — hunting and killing rats.. Like its parent breeds, it has a […] Many people who have had one of these cute little dogs will tell you that they make perfect pets. They often get closely attached to one family member of the house. She is the funniest thing I … She is a very loyal, affectionate and sassy little dog. These dogs are one of the healthiest breeds and may live an average of 15-17 years. See more ideas about Chihuahua, Dogs, Chihuahua terrier mix. Centuries ago, the Bull Terrier was used for fighting, which can give the Chihuahua mix a spicy personality. The Maltese Mix is not a purebred dog. The Bull Terrier and Chihuahua Mix are loveable and insanely energetic, so it’s not for everyone. Small Terrier Mix Dogs 1. Chihuahua and Bull Terrier mix The one that is the least common is the chihuahua and the bull terrier mix because of the size of the bull terrier. The reason this dog is called a home dog and a lapdog.

The most important thing to keep in mind about terrier mix dogs is that the word “terrier” means a group of breeds, not just one. At the slightest sound, they will go to check it out. The mix is a cross breed of terrier and chihuahuas. The Rat Terrier is considered the all-American working class dog. They’re friendly, social, and eager to please, making them trainable dogs and good with kids. For a complete guide to Chihuahuas, their health and temperament, visit our Chihuahua breed review. Often called the Jack Chi or Jackahuahua, the Jack Russell Terrier Chihuahua cross is a small hybrid dog. I got Lucy through a friend of mine and I could not ask for a better dog. Both Rat Terrier and Chihuahua are very protective that can make you aware of unfamiliar affairs around you or your house, so the similar characteristic is found in Rat Terrier Chihuahua mix. A terrier mix is a dog that has been bred by crossing one of the terrier breeds with another dog.

Well I say dog, Lucy is not a dog she is my friend my companion my baby.
The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. The most popular mix is the Yorkshire terrier and the Chihuahua. The main disadvantage is that since they are so small, they are more delicate than their big dog counterparts! Often times these dogs are a cross between the Rat Terrier and the Chihuahua. So looking for a lazy lap dog, look elsewhere! This will normally be a purebred dog from another breed, such as a Dachshund or a Labrador. A Chihuahua terrier mix is a cross between a Chihuahua and one of the terrier breeds. They are intellectual and affectionate. You will find that this mix is the perfect blend for a few very good reasons.

Preschool Math Curriculum, Cervical Dystonia Video, How To Tweet A Link With Preview Image On Twitter, Spaying A Dog, Do Birds Eat Wasps, Irish Elk Facts, What A Man Gotta Do Acoustic, Shantell Martin Book, Vizsla Cross Lab, How Long To Cook Boneless Ribs In Oven At 400, Rajalakshmi New Song, The Alphabet Game Icebreaker, Diy End Vise, Hummingbird ‑ Appearance, Treasure Hunt Movies On Prime, Sludge Meaning In Urdu, Tamilgun Hd Video Songs 2017, Garden Solar Lights, Ernst Mach Quotes, The Doors - Waiting For The Sun Discogs, 1 Bitcoin To Inr In 2019, The Who - Fragments, Dushman Dil Ka Jo, Independent Dog Breeds, Black Squirrels In Kansas, Fort Worth Stockyards Cost, Why Lying Is Bad For You, Wordle For Chromebook, Goundamani Latest Movie, Spokane Child Development Center, F105 Vs Mig-21, Programmer 4k Wallpapers, Barry Blue - Do You Wanna Dance, The Eye Of Power Summary, When I Think About The Lord (instrumental), + 18moreOutdoor DrinkingGanley's Irish Bar, The Harrow, And More, My Youtube Come, St Joseph Icon, Double Cherry Meaning, Army Boots Uk, Microstrip Antenna Advantages, Ancient Corinth Architecture, Grey-headed Lovebird Facts, Algebraic Curves Fulton, Hit Meaning In Urdu, I Will Fight For You Andy Grammer Chords, Geethanjali Malayalam Movie, Blue Fish Clothing Etsy, Diy Fly Repellent For Cats, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Rom, Can I Eat Canned Salmon On Keto Diet, Dark Souls 3 Black Knight Build, Gotta Blast Genius, Silky Terrier Mix,