Lyrics to 'Good Drank' by 2 Chainz. Cowboy Troy Lyrics "Drink Drank Drunk" (feat. LilJu made this beat . Big drank, big drank You can get a bizzer And be sippin' on that sizzurp Ayy, big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank [Verse 2] You fell in love with the soda, baby, just hold up I don't be smokin' no weed but he taught me how to roll up Pour the drank on my body, yeah, drink it all off me Ayy, ooh. Artiste: Megan Thee Stallion ( Megan Pete) Album: Fever anglais A A. Ayy, big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Ah Mwah Drank Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank LilJu made this beat I hate when you get on that drink, you don't wanna listen to me You act like I get on your nerves, you don't pay attention to me, ayy Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Big Drank Big drank, big drank. Big drank, big drank. Yeah, used to treat my mattress like the ATM yeah Bond number 9 that's my favorite scent, yeah Can't forget the kush I'm talking OG, oh yeah Rest in peace to pop, he was an OG Oh yeah, 285 I had that pack on me Megan Thee Stallion - Big Drank. [Hook: Big Moe & Mike Wislon - x2] Trying to leave drank alone (leave drank alone) I'm trying to leave drank alone (trying to leave drank alone) [Big Moe] It's the Big Moe the Barre Baby, and I want to Say thank you, to all my fans and friends For helping me through, what I been through Lately thangs been crazy, but it's all good "Drink Drank Drunk" lyrics. Big drank, big drank. LT → anglais → Megan Thee Stallion → Big Drank. Big drank, big drank, ayy, ooh. Big drank, big drank. Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank LilJu made this beat I hate when you get on that drink, you don’t wanna listen to me You act like I get on your nerves, you don’t pay attention to me, ayy Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank Big drank, big drank, ah.

Clawhammer Style Banjo, Failed Building Wheel For Pdftotext, Ebay Machine Tools, Big Drank Lyrics, Mudhalvan Songs Lyrics, Mötley Crüe Events, The Mole Reboot, Harmonic Minor Scale Guitar, Cooking Crayfish Nz, Cable Car Turnaround, Kari Jobe Instagram, Jeff Fahey News, Saint Lawrence Icon, Gana Prabha Amma Song Lyrics, How Old Was Nancy Wake When She Died, White-footed Mouse Facts, Foster Library Hours Tukwila, Oklahoma Gecko Species, The Cardinal Meaning, Marilu Henner Unforgettable, Sad Girl Cartoon Drawing, Paper Mario Gamecube Rom, What Is A Condo, Blue Dog Breeds, Nevada State Food, Math Workbook 5th Grade Answers, The Civil War Musical Songs, Ufc Lightweight Weight, 680 Martis Peak Incline Village, Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night Characters, Buena Vista Cafe Facebook, How Many Days For Karijini, Jason Davis Nfl, Ponniyin Selvan Part 5 English Pdf, Cheapest Criterion Blu-ray, Wedding Invitation Wording Couple Hosting, Dust Meaning In Urdu, Chitra Nakshatra Good Or Bad, New Game Like Until Dawn, Make A Move Song Shrek, Famous Explorers Of Africa, Prabhav Meaning In English, Lesser Water Boatman, Magic: The Gathering Pc Game 1997, Marriott Hotels Near Paddington Station, London, Idaho State Motto, Coral Snake Vs King Snake, Parrot Tulip Varieties, Mystery Snail Lifespan, Sonic Battle Remake, Sword Of Fury Transformers, Remington 7600 Synthetic Stock, Silver Lining Lyrics Rilo Kiley, Kunst Museum Copenhagen, Animal Shelter Minneapolis, John Ross Uk, Marbles Tang Sight 009848, Redshift Of Galaxies, Hamster Wheel Brain Gif, Burmese Cat Personality, Battlefield 1 Wikia, Absence Of God Movie, 070 Shake Gender, Tarantula Bite Dog, Common Stock Formula, Can You Own A Tortoise In Texas, Phantom Hourglass HD, Great Panther Mining Press Release, Hyrule Warriors Graphics Pack, + 18morePlaces Of InterestIngleton Waterfalls Trail, Cliff Lakes, And More, Caillou Season 2, Star Ocean: Integrity And Faithlessness Characters, International Cricket 2010 Pc System Requirements, Immature Male Rufous Hummingbird, Lego City Jungle Cargo Helicopter, 1873 Uberti 357 Revolver, Bull In Kannada, Stars Align Characters, Japanese Word For Lost Soul, Nicknames For Carl, Bird Tattoo Designs, Monty The Kangaroo, Military Hobbies And The Toy Soldier Experience, Huntsman Spider Venom, Ullathai Allitha Songs, Simple Mango Recipes, Manju Warrier Daughter Age, Singapore Proxy Server List, The Stonemason's Yard, Cloudflare Support Page, Bci Boa Care, Funny Van Gif, Phoenix Tattoo Tribal, The Knights Ac Odyssey, White Antelope Meaning In Urdu, Langrisser V: The End Of Legend English, Grumman F-11 Tiger,