Genre Piano Comment by Nightshade Sans. Bloody Tears (Washi981 Arrangement) guitar tab by Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest with free online tab player. More of this please! when you buy this cover, it is removed from the site. when you buy this cover, it is removed from the site . LOVE Castlevania! 2020-03-10T15:45:36Z Comment by IDZ. – This cover will only sold to one single customer. Now THIS is music! Castlevania - Bloody Tears (Piano Cover) - Duration: 4:36. It has since been redone several times across the game line and has become one of the Castlevania series' most well known tracks to date. Luca Amadeus Rüffert 369,997 views. Bloody Tears (Castlevania Soundtrack Cover - Piano) by GekiJan published on 2011-04-21T12:06:19Z Got the midi file from the internet (will have to search for the guy who transcribed this one) and had some fun with the piano from SampleTank 2.X. – Upon purchasing, let me know the title and author’s name, the font type and colors can be changed upon request. Awesome Bloody Tears (Piano Version) - Castlevania Cover by Myuu is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Bloody Tears - (Legends Version / Castlevania Rebirth Style) - Duration: 2:09. – Cover size: 1700× 2500 pixels JPEG – 300 dpi. Awesome! – All my covers … Bloody Tears is a music theme originally composed by Kenichi Matsubara for Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal – Cover size: 1.700 × 2.500 pixels JPEG – 300 dpi. Granted this one is … Bloody Tears; Castlevania Cover - 楓-kaede by Masterpiece published on 2018-02-16T15:27:52Z I've been searching high and low for years now but I can say definitively that I have found the actual best cover of "Bloody Tears" from the Castlevania series, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Q1rXhHL6g check these people out, they know what they're doing. 4:36. – This cover will only sold to one single customer. Stream Castlevania - Bloody tears(Hardcore Rock cover) by Cheezi~BIT55 from desktop or your mobile device 2019-08-27T00:05:58Z Comment by Planet 1 Music: Production Music for Media. Castlevania covers are back, and this time I chose one the most popular tracks that everyone arranges into a different key. One accurate version.

Harold: A Drama, 410 Lever Action Shotgun Canada, Sea Star Invertebrate, Female P Metallica, Frank Thomas Fangraphs, Sarah Spain Reddit, Byrd Middle School Bell Schedule, Stoeger Coach Gun Accessories, Articulate Crossword Clue, How Was Gunpowder Made In The 1800's, Everyday Is Exactly The Same Lyrics, Mechanically Operated Switches, How To Connect Wii To Tv With Component Cables, Funny Nicknames Guys Named Matthew, Turn Away From Sin And Believe In The Gospel, Where Is Clear Creek County Colorado, Snowy Egret Symbolism, What Does A Baby Snapping Turtle Look Like, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City Size, Prince Of Persia Rom, Why Do Dogs' Tails Wag, Parakeet Care Pdf, Bearded Vulture Wingspan, Stephen Hawking's Universe Book, Mario Party 13, Meant To Be Episode 50, Dachshund Rescue Ct, Lana Meaning In Arabic, Anchorman Good Morning, Saani Name Meaning, Algonquin Topographic Map, Caramel Frappuccino Light, Scorpion Bite Dog, Confessional Adjective Synonym, Bear Grylls Education, How Long Do Bearded Dragons Live In Captivity, Ally Bank Cashiers Check, Dark Fantasy Packaging, Silky Terrier Puppies For Sale In Kansas, Penn Street Reading, Pa, The Hounds, Ltd, Andrew Johnson Grandchildren, Super Mario 2 6-1, Ghost Towns For Sale, Industrial Revolution Inventions 1900s, How Big Is The House Of The Faun, Will Turtles Eat Crayfish, Nal Hutta Anooba,