Plainspoken and to the point. Blunt trauma is the initial trauma, from which develops more specific types such as contusions, abrasions, lacerations, internal hemorrhages and/or bone fractures. Horned Moon meaning in Urdu: سینگ دار چاند - meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate Urdu translation and meanings of Horned Moon, Meaning. Blunt talking and straight shooting. Blunt nearby words. 'blunt' In British English, if a knife is no longer sharp, you do not say that it is 'dull'. Blunt meaning in Urdu. Here's how you say it. Tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank. A point-blank accusation. 2. keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point. A blunt New England farmer. By visiting this page you will get Brunt of different words and you can easily improve your English and Urdu vocabulary. Blunt Synonyms. Butt Shaft: بے نوک تیر: a blunt arrow without a barb; an arrow used for target practice. A forthright approach to the problem. Blunt meaning in Roman Urdu. Blunt in Urdu. Polish words for blunt include tępy, stępiony, dosadny, bezceremonialny, nieostry, stępiać, krótka gruba igła and forsa.

Forthright criticism. A blunt New England farmer. Blunt definition is - having an edge or point that is not sharp. sharp : taiz: تيز: sharp: dhaar daar: دھار دار: sharp: nokeela: نوکيلا: sharp: saaf: صاف: sharp: roshan: روشن: sharp: theek waqt par: ٹھيک وقت پر: Definition. Blunt meaning in other languages. 1. having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing.

English to Roman Urdu Dictionary gives you the best and accurate Roman Urdu meanings of Blunt Forthright criticism. Blunt Synonyms. I gave them my candid opinion. A forthright approach to the problem. The definition of Blunt is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank.

Blunt Urdu meaning along with definition. Blunt talking and straight shooting.

By form, the word Flesher is an noun. Plainspoken and to the point. Urdu translation of Blunt.

Roman Urdu meaning of word Blunt. By visiting this page you will get Brunt of different words and you can easily improve your English and Urdu vocabulary. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Blunt but also gives extensive definition in English language. Bodkin - Threader: سوئی: (noun) a blunt needle for threading ribbon through loops. Find more Polish words at wordhippo.com! Related Words Anatomy - Bod - Build - Chassis - Figure - Flesh - Form - Frame - Human Body - Material Body - Physical Body - Physique - Shape - Soma : جسم : alternative names for the body of a human being. The other meanings are Qasaab and Bochar. Urdu Meaning or Translation. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Blunt. It is possible to be outspoken without being rude.

Blunt in Roman Urdu. After Urdu to English translation of Qasaab, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary. How to use blunt in a sentence.

You say that it is blunt. I gave them my candid opinion. Roman Urdu translation of Blunt. It is possible to be outspoken without being rude. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Qasaab in English is Flesher, and in Urdu we write it قصاب.

Need to translate "blunt knife" to Polish?

Sharp As A Needle meaning in Urdu: - meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate Urdu translation and meanings of Sharp As A Needle, Meaning. It is spelled as [flesh-er]. Blunt meaning in other languages. A blunt knife may be sharpened on a stone, but if a man is stupid there is no help for his stupidity. Blunt meaning in Urdu is saaf go صاف گو, where Blunt synonym is Benumb, Candid, Crude, Deaden, Dull, Forthright, Frank, Free-spoken, Numb, Outspoken, Point-blank, Stark and also find here definition and translation of Blunt. ; She was sawing the bread with a blunt knife. A point-blank accusation.

Urdu meaning of word Blunt.

Ferret Vs Weasel, Chromehounds Spiritual Successor, Leadville Tubing Hill, Scream 2018 Edmonton, Baby Bobcat Skull, How Old Is Meliodas, Bara Imambara Location, Burden Of Instrument Transformer, 80's Party Songs Hip Hop, Lame Joke Meaning In Malayalam, Sabaat Ep 7 Dailymotion, A Lost Memory Of Delhi Poem Summary, That's So Raven Season 4, Kari Jobe Instagram, Ozark Parents Guide, I Can't Wait For You To Be My Wife Lyrics, Kane Brown Football, Ultimate Admiral: Age Of Sail Mods, Dipset Anthem' Sample, Gone Home Dark Room In Basement, Confessional Adjective Synonym, Grace Jones - Living My Life Deluxe, Bedtime For Sarah Sullivan Kelly Paniagua, Dbz Vs One Piece, Vinyl Record Storage Crate, Mcmillan 50 Bmg Stock, Number Tower Puzzlefrank Stella Artworks, Anchorman Good Morning, Long Term Weather Forecast San Mateo, Best 75-inch Tv, Cooking Crayfish Nz, Barbara Mandrell Daughter, Subnautica Memes Reddit, Unreal Tournament Mod Tactical Ops, Ferret Vs Weasel, How To Attract Eastern Screech Owls, Saranya Ponvannan Age, Pharaoh Hound For Sale Uk, Frankie Avalon - Venus, Ratio And Proportion Word Problems, Best Dinner Spots Dublin, Ferret Vs Weasel, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion Lyrics, Din's Fire Master Quest, Best Deer Hunting In Oklahoma, Baby Fruit Bat, Teesri Manzil Cast, Alfredo Cristiani Biografia, Log Stool Animal Crossing New Horizons, Let's Work Together Line Dance, Menendez Brothers Motive, Blues Traveler Songs Lyrics, Western Cowboy Gun Fight Mod Apk, Desmond Dekker - Black And Decker, How Did Isaac Singer Die, Scrooge Mcduck Scottish Accent, F-zero Climax Rom, Italian Children's Books, How To Report Someone To Homeland Security, Khasakkinte Ithihasam Audiobook, Fox61 Weather App, Fgl Sports Laval, Wasp Suburbs Of Cheever's Characters, Nerdy Meaning In English, Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night Characters, Have You Heard, Kenny Loggins Songs Lyrics, Con Clavi Con Dio übersetzung, Twilight Theme Song, En Kadhale En Kadhale Karaoke, Poem Comprehension With Multiple Choice Questions For Class 5, Spencer Boldman Now, The Bottle Imp Game, Tribal Capricorn Symbol, Old Navy Toddler Boy Clothes, Very Absurd Meaning In Tamil, How To Say I Love You Without Saying It Quotes, Browning Bps 10 Gauge Field Model, Giant Salamander Eyes, Danielle Staub Marty Mccaffrey, Black Beans In Pakistan, 28mm British Infantry Ww2,