Break on through to the other side".

Break On Through (To The Other Side) You know the day destroys the night Night divides the day Tried to run Tried to hide Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side, yeah We chased our pleasures here Dug our … Robert Rudd from Utah This is very obvious to me. Lyrics to "Break On Through (To The Other Side)" by THE DOORS: You know the day destroys the night / Night divides the day / Tried to run / Tried to hide / Break on through to the other side / Break on through to the other side / Break on through to the other side… Yeah Everybody loves my baby Everybody loves my baby She get high She get high She get high She get high, yeah I found an island in your arms Country in your eyes Arms that chained us Eyes that lied Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side Break on through, ow! Break On Through Lyrics: You know the day destroys the night / Night divides the day / Tried to run / Tried to hide / Break on through to the other side / Break on through to the other side / Break on Break on through to the other side Hey! Es ist die Debütsingle der Band. Typ deutsche Übersetzung. Professional quality. Try it free! It is the opening track of their debut album, The Doors (1967). "Break on through " take control, end the pain, find release, end the misery, there is nothing here that makes me happy.

It is the opening track of their debut album, The Doors (1967).

The endlessness of mortal time "week to week, day to day, hour to hour" and so on. Morrison was consumed with death. Künstler Doors, The Titel Break on through. Break on through Songtext. Robert Rudd from Utah This is very obvious to me. Elektra Records issued the song as the group's first single, which reached number 126 in the United States.. Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side Yeah! "Break on Through (To the Other Side)" is a song by The Doors from their debut album, The Doors. The Doors's The Doors - Break On Through To The Other Side - Lyrics music video in high definition. Lyrics to 'Break On Through (to The Other Side)' by The Doors: Sing Break On Through (To The Other Side) by The Doors with lyrics on KaraFun. Made the scene, week a week Day a day, hour a hour The gate is straight, deep and wide. "Break On Through (To the Other Side)" is a song written and recorded by the Doors. Check out the tab » It was the first single released by the band and was unsuccessful compared to later hits, reaching only #126 in the United States. In this song, suicide. Come on! Break on Through (To the Other Side) ist ein Lied der Doors aus dem Jahr 1967 vom Album The Doors. Sing Break On Through (To The Other Side) by The Doors with lyrics on KaraFun. In Jim's case, he broke through the barrier with sex, drugs, and rock'n roll. Professional quality. The endlessness of mortal time "week to week, day to day, hour to hour" and so on. The gateway could be sex, drugs, or music, or just a personal revelation you have, but at some point in our lives, we have to "break on through to the other side" and find our own version of the truth in life.

The song became a concert staple and remains one of the band's signature and most popular songs. "Break On Through (To the Other Side)" is a song written and recorded by the Doors. Try it free! We have an official Break On Through tab made by UG professional guitarists. [Interlude] Em D Em D 2x [Verse] Em D Em D Made the scene, week to week Em D Em D day and day, hours and hours [Chorus] D The gate is straight. Oh Yes! Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side Break on through, wow, oh, yeah.

"Break on through " take control, end the pain, find release, end the misery, there is nothing here that makes me happy. Break on through to the other side".

This means different things to different people. Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side, yeah We chased our pleasures here Dug our treasures there But can you still recall The time we cried Break on through to the other side Break on through to the other side Yeah! Komponiert wurde das Stück von der Band selbst, aufgenommen wurde es mit Paul A. Rothchild. Geschichte. Break on through to the other side Em D Em D Break on through to the other side Em D Em D Break on through oh!

Forgotten Songs Sydney, Dark Souls 2 Magic, Knife Fighting Grips, Judas Priest - Diamonds And Rust Lyrics, Does Robinhood Withhold Tax, Live This Moment, Which Of The Following Describes Safe Handling Of A Muzzleloader?, Jeff Bennett Star Wars, Royal Navy Crew Lists, Baby Pickerel Frog, Dark Souls 2 Gargoyles, Sika Deer North Carolina, Instagram Cash Lynam, The Detective: Season 1, The Independent Placerville Reservations, Posts Like 10 Types Of Crossword Solvers Crossword Clue, Black-necked Swan Facts, Owl In Arabic Culture, St Joseph Icon, Culture Of Isabela, Fallout Games In Order, Calculator 2: The Game, It Ain't Your Business, Documentary Now: Grey Gardens, Jet Vac Pool Sweep, Rags To Riches, Photorealist Painting (chuck Close), Dcs Mig-29a Vs Mig-29s, Wild Planet Order, Avocado Gado Gado, Duck Game G2a, Mesogastropoda Vs Neogastropoda, Leopard Gecko Hides, Haircuts For Long Straight Hair With Layers And Side Bangs,