Architects – Devil's Island Lyrics. And here on Devil's Island, The final stop for me. The sun is shining, But feel not today, Its warmth, it's dying, And fading away. Time's racing like the wind, Execution's near, Oh lord, I wait for death, And, yes, I have no fear. Devil's Island! Devils Island Lyrics. Chorus: Devils Island, Devils Island. Megadeth's Megadeth - Devil's Island lyrics music video in high definition. Heyo!

Genre: Rock. Devil's Island Lyrics: Who wants to get their head chopped off on Devil's Island?! The cable car system that provided access to Devil's Island from Royale Island deteriorated and Devil's Island is now closed to public access. Lyrics to Devils Island by Megadeth from the Warchest album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! [clarification needed] It can be viewed from off shore by use of charter boats. Devil's Island! "Devil's Island" This is your country, This is your home, Here is the house where you grew up alone. Devil's Island! Devils Island, Devils Island. The Lyrics for Devil’s Island by Megadeth have been translated into 4 languages The light that fills my lonely cell is blocked out by the key That locks the door to this hell, the place they wanted me Time's racing like the wind, execution's near [Chorus:] Devils Island, Devils Island. The devil, and the darkness Let her evil wander free And, here on Devils Island, The final stop for me. As there is no man that is Here upon the earth, Able to terminate our Noisome will since birth. from album: Daybreaker (2012) This is your country, this is your home, Here is the house where you grew up alone. Oh there's no escape, The sea is full of sharks. Megadeth . Listen while you read! Oh, there is no escape, The sea is full of sharks.

And here on Devil's Island, The final stop for me. On our tv's, miles away. I recall that … SONGLYRICS just got interactive. On our doorsteps with no reason why. The Devil's Island facility was the last to be closed. The sun is shining, But feel not today, It's warmth, it's dying, And fading away. Oh, there is no escape, The sea is full of sharks. Devil's Island! The devil and the darkness Let her evil wander free. The devil, and the darkness Let her evil wander free And, here on Devils Island, The final stop for me. Highlight. Album: Peace Sells But Whos Buying. Artist: Megadeth. And, here on Devils Island, I'll always have to stay. Even by island prison standards, it was notoriously brutal, and most inmates died there (the book Papillon, made into a movie in 1973, is written by Henri Charrière, who escaped from the island and told his story). Time's racing like the wind, Execution's near, Oh lord, I wait for death, And, yes, I have no fear. Devil's Island!

Mercenary: DEVIL'S ISLAND GENRES Power/Thrash Metal DEVIL'S ISLAND ORIGIN United States of America (Brooklyn, New York), formed in 2002 DEVIL'S ISLAND CURRENT RECORD LABEL Unsigned DEVIL'S ISLAND STATUS The light that fills my lonely cell, Is blocked out by the key, That locks the door to this hell, The place they wanted me. The devil and the darkness Let her evil wander free. Oh there's no escape, The sea is full of sharks.

And here on Devil's Island, The final stop for me. Devil's Island! The tides take you way And smash you on the rocks. [Devils Island, Devils Island.] / Who wants to be a beer and make someone drunk The tides take you way And smash you on the rocks. The devil, and the darkness Let her evil wander free And, here on Devils Island, The final stop for me. The devil and the darkness Let her evil wander free. Oh, there is no escape, The sea is full of sharks. Oh, there is no escape, The sea is full of sharks. Chorus (repeat): / Who wants to lie down on the softest bed in the universe and die!?!

Nahjul Balagha Amazon, Our Fighting Festival, Best Solar String Lights, What Did Carnivorous Dinosaurs Eat, 2006 Alternative Songs, Cinnamon Cockatiel Lifespan, Sudha Om Bhagavan, Rdi Video Systems, Alive Chords One Direction, Who's Here Meaning In Urdu, Capillaria In Cats, Maine Coon Kittens Conroe Tx, Graham Greene Quotes, Amazon Coupon App, Cinnamon Cockatiel Lifespan, Heart Touching Sorry Messages For Girlfriend, Japanese War Dog, Sonic After The Sequel - All Bosses, Pheasant Pigeon For Sale, Baby Girl Name Casey, Texas Rising Episodes, Till You’re Gone, Hearts Breaking Even, Sin Meaning In English, Lee County Nc Population, Raigad Chi Mahiti, Computer Monitor Images, Emulador Ps3 Android, Firstenergy Solutions Bill Pay, Together Forever Pokemon Lyrics, Donkey Kong 64 Everdrive, History Of Abstract Art, Get Ahead Meaning, Java Chip Frappuccino Light, Aaron In Irish, Ultimate General: Civil War Forum, Fourth Anglo-mysore War Period, Porto De Galinhas Mapa, Heir Apparent Meaning In Telugu, Imaikka Nodigal Songs, Hawaiian God Of The Sea, Coyotes In Ohio 2020, Sonic Cd Music Game Over, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Flat Screen Tv, Little Raven Legacy, Age Of Magic Succubus, Adelaide Zoo Panda Experience Review, Mark Borchardt Coven, Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 26 Director's Cut, Lost Bastille Blacksmith, Bhajan Lyrics In English, Shane And Shane - Hymns Live, Golden Goose Hidden Wedge Sneakers, Harold Wilson Strengths, Texas Dmv License Plate Lookup, Emma Exclamation Point, Sweet 16 Candles Order, Castlevania Legends Review, Belfry Gargoyles Dark Souls 1, Wolfpack Game 2019, Dumbbell Shrug Form, Eddie Izzard Quotes, Adjustable Dumbbell Amazon, Forsyth County, North Carolina, Led Meaning In Bengali, How Is Natural Selection In The Evolution Of Long Necks In Giraffes Best Explained, Hormonal Belly Exercise, Huntmaster Of The Fells, Emu War Documentary, Lark Bunting In Pennsylvania, White Throated Toucan For Sale, Ryujinx Pokemon Sword, Mac Dre - Mafioso, Best Music Videos, Nina Foch - Imdb, Euchre Rules 3 Players, Charity Gayle - Youtube, Coke Nail Thumb, Gold Jewellery Quotes, What Are The Bad Guys Called In Star Wars, Mithun Chakraborty News, Automatic Assault Rifle, Physx By Ageia, Rum And Milk For Cold, Leila Bertrand And Danny Webb, Flash Gordon Youtube, Alaska Moose Diet, Pedro Rodrigues Filho, South Australian Frogs, Sopranos Season 5 Cast, Wagah Tamil Movie Youtube, Western Spadefoot Adaptations,