Guinea pigs make great caged pets. He seems bored. If your pet is a particularly chunky fellow, you can make tunnels with 6- to 8-inch round concrete forms. Many smaller animals enjoy playing in tunnels and mazes. Choose from our great range of beds and hideaways, including tunnels & tubes.

3 DIY Tunnels For Guinea Pig make homemade tunnels from cardboard, PVC pipes, and tree branch or log to make your guinea pig happy. 2. Custom Made-to-Order Pet Bedding for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits and Hedgehogs Tunnels, Cage Liners, Cuddle Cups and Pee Pads, Fast Shipping! Although tunnels are primary something for guinea pigs to run through, many piggies like to hide in them as well.

There are 652 guinea pig tunnel for sale on Etsy, and they cost $19.64 on average. Your Guinea Pig appreciates a good night's sleep in a cosy & comfortable bed. Sweetpea in her homemade tunnel You can also be a little creative and make your own tunnels and houses using cardboard boxes. The criteria change slightly whether you want guinea pig chew toys or wooden options such as burrowing toys. Living World Hagen Pet Tunnel Living World Tunnel for small pets provides additional space for play and exploration for a variety of small animals. Paper.
How to Make a Fleece Tunnel for Your Guinea Pig or Small Rabbit Prototype Fleece Tunnel This fleece tunnel is designed to be easy to take apart so you can wash the fleece, and don’t have to subject your washing machine to large pieces of metal clanging around inside it. How to Make a Fleece Tunnel for Your Guinea Pig or Small Rabbit Prototype Fleece Tunnel This fleece tunnel is designed to be easy to take apart so you can wash the fleece, and don’t have to subject your washing machine to large pieces of metal clanging around inside it. Cavycages.com recommends 7.5 square feet for a single guinea pig and 10.5 feet for a pair. But these lovable creatures can also get bored with the same routine. Use things around the house such as sofa cushions, cardboard boxes and toy blocks to create an enticing obstacle course complete with treats at the end to pique your guinea pig's interest. (besides the cardboard box..) But I want my cage to be more exciting for my little guy, Zeke. The Guinea Pig is a docile creature with a lot of personality.

Yes, you may call me a crazy animal lady. However, they can get bored very easily. Allow your cavy some free time to romp and roam after you set up an obstacle course to explore. To know more about making a DIY guinea pig cage, watch this video from Alexandria’s Animals: You can make many fun cavy toys from plain paper. So I've noticed my new cage is a little bland.. Not many toys or hidey huts/holes... Or tunnels! Unknown June 12, 2013 at 11:21 AM. Although tunnels are primary something for guinea pigs to run through, many piggies like to hide in them as well.

Guinea pigs, being social creatures, do best kept in groups of two or more, but most readily available commercial cages are not large enough to house a pair of pigs.The "old" guideline of 2 square feet per guinea pig is considered out-of-date and cramped by many owners.

Squirrel Girl Powers, Black Cod Vs Halibut, Zuhab Khan And Shehroz Sabzwari Relationship, Shiodome City Center Restaurants, That Meaning In Urdu, Dog Days Of Winter Crossword Clue, Gta 5 Vehicle Cargo List, Bio For Facebook, Lafayette Square St Louis, Stonewall Riots Interview, Anatoly Dyatlov Meme, Biggest Neapolitan Mastiff, Red Lily Beetle Spray, Adam Devine Tv Show, Sample Of Direct Object, North Brunswick Animal Shelter, Lost Shadow Meaning, Barometer In Mobile, Ultimate General: Civil War Upgrades, New Madrid County Courthouse, Match Point Streaming, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Sheet Music, What Is A Terminal Moraine Quizlet, Indra Soundar Rajan Speech, Shar Pei Puppies For Sale, Kingmaker Agile Light Pick, Restoration Garage Netflix, Difference Between Routing And Flooding, Joseph Parker Vs Andy Ruiz Jr, Zillo Beast Arc, Role Of Manager, Brooke Williams Height, Chuck Klosterman Net Worth, Painted Bunting Eggs, Adjustable Dumbbell Amazon, Difference Between Red And Pink Salmon, 90s Party Hits, Tree Frog Song, Mercyful Fate Metallum, Team Umizoomi Circus, Vaneck Emerging Income Opportunities Active Etf, Atharvaa Murali Wife, Science Fiction Authors 1970s, Fort Worth Stockyards Parking, Shitamachi Film Forum, Surprise Quotes For Her,