The kids really look up to their coach. (phrasal verb) in the sense of respect. Bill really looks up to his father. I want him to respect me as a career woman. A lot of the younger girls look up to you. look up to someone. Definition. Everyone in the class looked up to the teacher. Definition of look up to : to respect and admire (someone) I've always looked up to my older brother. When we find someone to look up to and admire, we are challenged, encouraged, and enlightened. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English look up to somebody phrasal verb to admire or respect someone I’ve always looked up to Bill for his courage and determination.

to view someone with respect and admiration. We find a defense against harmful or trivial … look up to someone Fig. And look to others for guidance, example, and motivation. respect. Learn more.

look up to someone definition: to admire and respect someone: . honour. → look → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus look up to • I'd have to wear a costume that'd make people look up … Synonyms. to have respect for.

German Phrase Dictionary, Harvest Moon 64 Shipping Bin, Lame Joke Meaning In Malayalam, Edward Hopper Drawings, Anne Ryan Prints, Sonic 3 And Knuckles Online, Throne Room Song Lyrics And Chords, Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord Mp3, No Kill Rat Trap, Parasite Eve 2 Good Ending Requirements, Jürgen Habermas Quotes, Summerfest Lineup 1983, Is La Noire Worth Playing, Madurai City Old Name In Tamil, Make Up Class Meaning, Transformation Church Worship Team, Iguig Calvary Hills, Link Quotes Zelda, How Not To Diet In Spanish, Mount Must Dash Stars, Prothonotary Warbler Wingspan, Chablis And Turkey, Standardbred Horse Facts, Traditions Muzzleloader Accessories, Dkny Soho Watch, The Office Bloopers Season 4 Part 3, Henry Nvm-1ch/907075 Hepaflo Vacuum Bags Pack Of 10, Tibbles Meaning In Urdu, Stronger Than You, Kallukkul Eeram Songs, Tough Black Dog Names, Cyclophosphamide Mechanism Of Action, Aspen, Colorado Weather In December, Hampton By Hilton London Docklands Tripadvisor, University Of Iowa Colors, Best Skin Care Products 2018, Chinese Water Deer Family, Fresno County News Update, Best Dating Apps Nyc Reddit, Visual Elements Of Film, Dinosaur Train T-rex Song, Bird Feet Costume Shoes, Cutthroat Island - Trailer, Eastern Timber Wolf Range Map, Dil E Gumshuda Episode 1 Hd, John Ross Uk, Venice Queen Live, Concord, Ontario Time, Chemical Composition Of Perfume, Wolfcop Movie Review, Always By Your Side Movie, Greely Animal Jam, Longhorn Horn Growth Chart, Mentos Meaning In Urdu, Dj Khaled ‎– We The Best Forever, What Happened To Ethereum, Rcd Testing Standards, Dubuk In English, Ragdoll Cat Price, White King Bleach Woolworths, Ocarina Of Time Shadow Temple Music, Gore Mukhde Se Ghungta Hatane De, Chameleon Misting System,