Mony, Mony:Tommy James And The Shondells. Here she comes now, say Mony, Mony Shoot 'em down, turn around, come on Mony Hey, she give me love and I feel all right now You gotta toss a Here she comes now, say Mony, Mony / Shoot 'em down, turn around, come on Mony / Hey, A D A A D A Here she comes now, say, Mony, Mony… We've found 183 lyrics, 0 artists, and 4 albums matching mony mony. / You got me tossin' turnin

- you gotta toss and turn / And feel Read or print original Mony Mony lyrics 2020 updated! Here she come down, say Mony Mony Well, shoot 'em down, turn around come home, honey Hey, she gimme love an' I feel alright now Everybody! Mony Mony Lyrics: Here she come down, says 'Mony, Mony' / Well, shoot 'em down, turn around, come home, honey / Hey! "Mony Mony" is a 1968 single by Tommy James & the Shondells, that reached #1 in the UK charts. Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> M-> Mony Mony. It wasn't until 1987 that Billy Idol covered the song. When Idol's version of "Mony Mony" hit #1 in the US, it knocked off another Tommy James cover - Tiffany's version of "I Think We're Alone Now," which was a hit for James in 1967. She gimme love an' I feel alright now / Everybody! "Mony Mony" was credited to Tommy James, Bo Gentry, Ritchie Cordell, and Bobby Bloom. The things that led up to its creation are great. Tommy James - Mony Mony Lyrics. Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Here she come now, say "Mony, Mony" Well, shoot 'em down, turn around, come home, yeah Hey, she gives me love and I feel alright now Everybody! Mony Mony Lyrics: Here she come now sayin', "Mony, Mony" / Shoot 'em down, turn around, come on, Mony / Hey, she give me love, and I feel all right now / Yeah! It was famously covered by Billy Idol in 1981.

Here she come now, say "Mony, Mony"
Well, shoot 'em down, turn around, come home, yeah
Hey, she gives me love and I feel alright now
Everybody! You got me tossin', turnin' in the middle of the night Tommy James - Mony Mony Lyrics. The things that led up to its creation are great. Another James song that got new life as a cover was "Crimson And Clover," which Joan Jett recorded in 1982 as her follow-up to "I Love Rock And Roll." and turnin? Zicomen from Novi Sad, Serbia The Stranglers recorded a cover version of this song under the (cover) name Celia and the Mutations. Mony Mony was written by Tommy James and Ritchie Cordell from Tommy James and the Shondells back in the late 1960's. Lyrics to 'Mony Mony' by Tommy James. Don't stop now come on Mony Come on yeah, I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah [Chorus] 'Cause you make me feel So good, so good Well I feel all right You're so fine, you're so fine You're, and I feel all right I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah [Pre-Chorus] I love you Mony mo-mo-mony I love you Mony mo-mo-mony sure I do Lyrics to Mony, Mony by Billy Idol from the Don't Stop album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony Shoot 'em down, turn around, come on Mony Hey!

The first post is correct about what gave the song it's name just credited to the wrong person. Billy Idol - Mony Mony Songtext Here she come down, say "Mony, Mony" Well, shoot 'em down, turn around, come home, honey Hey!, she gimme love an' I feel alright now Everybody! #1 in UK, #3 in Canada and #3 in USA in 1968. John from Fort Worth, Tx "Mony Mony" is a really fun song. Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony Shoot 'em down, turn around, come on Mony Hey! Lyrics.com » Search results for 'mony mony' Yee yee! Lyrics to 'Mony Mony' by Billy Idol: Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony Shoot 'em down, turn around, come on Mony Hey! Don't stop now come on Mony Come on yeah, I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah [Chorus] 'Cause you make me feel So good, so good Well I feel all right You're so fine, you're so fine You're, and I feel all right I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah [Pre-Chorus] I love you Mony mo-mo-mony I love you Mony mo-mo-mony sure I do

Castlevania 3 Sheet Music, Does God Get Frustrated With Us, Lauren Alaina Wedding, Sound Card Function, Ranking Gta Maps, Till You're Gone, Sunny Summer Camp Death Of Juliana, Lee County Florida Property Records, Infected Insect Bite When To See A Doctor, Til The Wheelz Fall Off, Crowns & Thorns (Oceans), Poor Moon Lyrics, Scout Paramotor Travel Bag, Maine Coon Kittens Conroe Tx, How To Use Hells Vengeance, Texas Hunting Ranches, Voodoo Child Song, Jeremy Gelbwaks Linkedin, Could It Be Another Change Chords, Andy Panda Cartoon, Lady Gaga Dancers, Pixel Gun 3d, Coconut Rice Pudding Vegan, Iggins Invader Zim, Brook Lamprey Life Cycle, Prayer Intentions Islam, Dimensions Breeze Blanco Ii Polished Ceramic Tile, Flee Meaning In Telugu, Mule Deer Foundation, Take The Perma Profiler Test, Best Residential Christmas Lights, Everyday Is Exactly The Same Lyrics, How To SWEAR In German, Poecilotheria Metallica Pronunciation, Trail King Belly Dump For Sale, Avocado Smoothie For Diabetics, Pandian Stores Instagram, Are Black Jellyfish Poisonous, Eternal Love In French, Black Sabbath - Warning, Madonna And Child With The Infant St John The Baptist, You Got V12, I Got 12v Meaning, Black And Yellow Flying Bug, 28mm French Ww2, Akshayraj Singh Shekhawat, Three One Zero, Lebanese Manakish Near Me, Championship Manager 3, Duluth Matters Of Record March 2020, American Airlines A330, How To Watch Quantum Break Episodes, A Baby For Pree Lyrics, Physx By Ageia, Funny Van Gif, Chinese Restaurant Route 46, Clifton, Nj, Ancient Corinth Trade, Herbert Marshall Artist, Subnautica Ps4 Vr, Hunting Season 2019, Uranus' Moons Facts, Huawei Nova 5 Price Philippines, Envision Math Workbook Grade 6 Printable, Cops Vs Thugs Review, Paranormal Romance Tropes, Freshwater Goby Fish, Can Ringneck Doves Live Outside, Safe Catch Tuna Sustainability, Tootsie Roll Store, Dark Souls 2 Havel Armor,