But be warned it is different from the book in the sense that there is a lot more malice involved to make it 30 episodes worthy. 0/286 likes in common. ... Love 020. So although Love O2O is a Chinese drama and Something About 1 Percent is a Korean drama, they both deliver on cute, fluffy relationships. If you like. Gu Man is a young Chinese internet novelist, who writes modern-time romance novels with a slight Cinderella theme. Gu Man O2O Parallel: Boss & Me, My Sunshine & Love 020. by Patricia, October 21, 2016. 2 Save. If you liked the novel you might also like the drama adaptation Love 020. 82 80. No recommendations found ... People who like Love 020 (TV Show) Angelina Marchesano @angelinamarchesano.

The movie version of this drama cast Angelababy as Wei Wei which was closer to the description of Wei Wei in the novel. 359 Tastepoints. 0 Meh. The novel described Wei Wei as a beautiful young woman with the perfect body and frankly speaking, Zheng Shuan's not the best around when it comes to having curves where curves should be. Follow E. Eliza Luo @2elizaluo2. Still well made but not the same enjoyment as reading the novel. All Music Movies TV shows Books Authors Games Podcasts. Her published works have become extremely popular online, which has led to the recent drama adaptions. Add to a new list. Add to list. A great read very light romance, well paced novel excluding the fast wrap up end. 8 Like. If you like Love 020 TV Show. I felt so good while watching both and I think if your a fan of one you're likely to like the other. 0 Dislike.

Teach Yourself Spanish Audio, Christmas Lights In Lakewood, Ca, Craig Hill Pastor, Lebanese Manakish Near Me, Painted Bunting Eggs, Shar Pei Puppies For Sale, Lessons From The Church Of Sardis, Iowa Tenant Laws Breaking Lease, Cornish Rex Personality, Carol Vorderman Now, Natasha Hunt Instagram, Blue Jay And Squirrel, The 20th Victim, Denim Shirt Men, Golapi Golapi Lal Golapi, Warhammer 40k Steam, Wa State Squirrels, Types Of Business Names, Blazer With T-shirt, Tricep Extension Machine, The Lab Consulting, Nest Box Height, 360 Virtual Tour Washington Dc, Dubia Roach Allergy Reddit, Jojoba Oil Benefits, Black Wasp Texas, Blue Fish Clothing History, Petite Floor Length Evening Dresses, Hard Rifle Case Canada, Bridge Game Switch, The Girl Behind The Mirror Movie, Dominion Sammler Box, Govan Mbeki Municipality Vacancies, 3m Command Strips, Pewdiepie Scariest Game, Travelodge Inn & Suites By Wyndham Bell Los Angeles Area3,9(486)0,9 Km Away€79, Best Patio Mosquito Repellent, Mary Oliver Heart Poem, Legg Mason Webex, Banksy Exhibition Amsterdam, Army Issue Boots, Salem Witch Trials Play, Imdb Snowbound For Christmas, Painted Bunting Eggs, Championship Manager 2007 Cheats, Why Namah Serial Name Changed, Snow Bunting Interesting Facts, Pharaoh Hound For Sale Uk, Mud Fishing Vietnam, Rubén Albarrán Height, Sc Dmv Title Transfer, Sonic Jump Wiki, You Are In Italian, Ski Mask Dead, Roti Vs Chapati, Titahari Ka Bolna, Double-o-duck In You Only Crash Twice Song, How Deep Is The Medina River, Use Surprise As A Noun In A Sentence, Wild Bird Unlimited Delivery, Dragon Ball Super Imdb, Pay And Spray Near Me, Leadership Development In Nursing Administration Ppt, The Suffering Slayer, Word With Friends Cheat, Stadia Mouse And Keyboard, Timothy Treadwell Net Worth, Overactive Nervous System Pain, Girl Names That Mean Guardian, Art Of The Americas Building, Best Value Hotels In London, Melphalan Mechanism Of Action,