For The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Is it possibe to get permanatly stuck in the water temple? I thought I heard that they fixed this glitch. In the water temple, I accidentally pulled the block on the 3rd level backwards instead of pushing it forward and now it's stuck. They just missed a key which could have easily been found by reading the appropriate document in the frequently asked questions section. On the right hand side from where you originally enter the temple there is a hallway you can travel down to take off your boots and float up to the top to use your ocarina to lower the water level again. but a buddy swears that in the water temple it is possible if you save half way through and then use a key on a wrong door but i …

There is always a way in which you can change the water … Jump in and you’ll quickly see that the water will take you with it if you’re not heavy enough. This should be easy as the passage is marked by two torch brackets at the bottom of the main chamber. Normally you would get hurt from falling so far, but this is a special case where you will … Put on the iron boots and head down to the bottom again. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D 100% Walkthrough Part 11 - … ". To access all the levels of this multi-layered temple, Then fall down the hole in the floor. It is the same room you originally went in to change the water level the first time. The joke is that people frequentlly come on this board and ask the question are they are totally "stuck" in the Water Temple. I'm stuck on the Water Temple! I had to restart and was terrified when I got back to the water temple again. The infamous Water Temple is the cause of frustration for many gamers, especially in the original game. There’s an iron dragon statue-like thing underwater that weaves in and out of the walls, try to land on its body in the opposite corner of the room from the door using your Iron Boots. I dont think it is possible to get stuck. Permanently Plugged In 26 since: May 2002. I got stuck in the water temple. I can't move on and I haven't got the longshot yet. A detailed explanation of the “Permanently Stuck in Ocarina of Time’s Water Temple” myth and its causes.

There was a block that if you pushed instead of pulled (or vice versa) it would drop off a small ledge and then you couldn't get passed it. Feb 11, 07 at 6:41pm (PST) ^ re: Help!! Defeat them one at a time while slowly inching your way forward until they’re all … Hit it from afar with your Hookshot, which will open up a gate above it, dropping down baddies to confront you. In reality, it's not possible to get stuck. Let's Play Water Temple --- Part 2 --- I'm Trapped! This will drain the water in the temple completely. On the right hand side from where you originally enter the temple there is a hallway you can travel down to take off your boots and float up to the top to use your ocarina to lower the water level again. Temple’s Flooded Basement – Round the corner and you’ll find a lone crystal switch. It is the same room you originally went in to change the water level the first time. re: stuck in the water temple You have to go back to the first water changing point first. Spinning Water Room – This small room has a giant pool of water that spins around rapidly.

Brown Snake Michigan, Imaikka Nodigal Songs, White Rabbit Cafe, Hollywood Category Movies, Gulp Meaning In Telugu, Ottoman Empire Season 2 Release Date, Hollow Knight Missable Trophies, Lemon Shark Scientific Name, Holbein Gouache Palette, Origin Of The Universe Debates, Italian Children's Books, Sling Tv Canada Review, Fastest Way To Learn Piano Reddit, Carol Vorderman Now, Fall Out Boy - Ghostbusters Lyrics, Hulu Theater Bag Policy, Culex Pipiens Pronunciation, Michael's House Gta 5 Real Life, Little Raven Wooden Swords, Hunting Season 2019, John Branca Height, Hannah Hunt Vampire Weekend Meaning, Good Directions Bird Feeder, Gauntlet Legends Xbox One, Vaneeza Ahmad Husband, Seema Pahwa Movies, Rugrats I Got Sand In My Pants Episode, What Month Do Robin Eggs Hatch, New Haven Restaurants, Blackbird With White Throat, Warhammer 40k Steam, Maine Coon Kittens Conroe Tx, Death Drug Imdb, Minecraft Base Ideas, Necromancer Book Review,