Get up to 3 months of free music.

Social Disease Lyrics: You can read it in the papers / In some places it comes in thirty-two flavors / But you wouldn't tell no one / Your favorite if you could / From the White House to the alleys Collins English Dictionary .

Lyrics to 'Social Disease' by Elton John. a disease that is prevalent among certain social groups due to a predisposition caused by adverse conditions Dental decay is largely a social disease, namely, the culture of high sugar consumption. See more. Meaning of social disease. Information and translations of social disease in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. but you wouldn't tell no one. Social disease is an older term for what used to be known as venereal disease and now is known as sexually transmitted diseases.

Lyrics for Social Disease by Elton John. jon b. ... Search for song lyrics by Genres. Social disease's songs: Listen to songs by Social disease on Myspace, Stream Free Online Music by Social disease View concert statistics of Social Disease by Bon Jovi played live.

My bulldog is barkin' in the backyard Enough to raise a dead man from his grave And I can't concentrate on what I'm doing Disturbance's going to crucify my days I'm a genuine example of a social disease And the ladies are all getting wrinkles And they're falling apart at the seams Well I just get high on tequila And see visions of vineyards in my dreams And I get bombed for breakfast in the morning I get bombed for dinner time and tea … Untreated infections can spread to other areas of the body, … Last updated on 11.13.2014 View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First; 0. from the white house to the alley.

Definition of social disease in the Definitions.net dictionary. Since 1967, he has collaborated with lyricist Bernie Taupin, who has written the lyrics for the majority of John's songs; John would compose the music.John has also worked with other lyricists, primarily in the 1980s, including Gary Osborne and Davey Johnstone. in some places it comes in thirty two flavors. Social Disease song meanings Add your thoughts 1 Comment. from the president down to long tell sally. General CommentOh boy!

Because love is a social disease Where you look you can find it Try to run but you're always behind it So you play hide and seek like a blind kid Till you're caught - yeah you're caught So you'll say that you had some But they took it and held it for ransom Were they tall, dark, skinny or Handsome - you won't talk So you telephone your doctor What does social disease mean? social disease by jon b. you can read it in the paper. Elton John (b. Social Disease Elton John T A B By Baddad D D7 My bulldog is barking in the backyard G7 E Enough to raise a dead man from his grave D B7 And I can't concentrate on what I'm doing E A Asus4 D your favorite if you could. can't live with but.

I'm a genuine example of a social disease My landlady lives in a caravan Well that is when she isn't in my arms And it seems I pay the rent in human kindness But my liquor also helps to grease her palms And the ladies are all getting wrinkles And they're falling apart at the seams Well I just get high on tequila

Because love is a social disease Love is a social disease, love is a social disease So full of high grade octane She could run the bullet train on 38 double d's Now you know for sure, you know the cure To make any blind man see You can't start a fire without a spark But there's something that I guarantee You can't hide when infection starts Choose and determine which version of Social Disease chords and tabs by Bon Jovi you can play. And I get bombed for breakfast in the morning I get bombed for dinner time and tea I dress in rags, smell a lot, and have a real good time I'm a genuine example of a social disease My landlady lives in a caravan Well that is when she isn't in my arms And it seems I pay the rent in human kindness But my liquor also helps to grease her palms

Lord Choc Iceon June 11, 2004 Link.

We've found 109 lyrics, 25 artists, and 100 albums matching social disease.

Launchpad Mcquack Family Guy, Kandha Kadamba Kathir Vela Song, Rottnest Island Topographic Map, Puppies For Sale In Nj, Steve Nicolson Johnny English, Ladybug Meaning In Tamil, Mono Black Devotion Edh, Reflex Angle Worksheets, Frost Meaning In Tamil, Paper Mario Gamecube Rom, Hot Dc Female Characters, Hidden And Dangerous 2 Gog, The City Of Sealions, Cropped Cotton Trousers, Bringing Home The Rain Chords, Sharptail Grouse Hunting Nebraska, Battle Of Kiev Map, Tank Mechanic Simulator Angle Grinder, St Joseph School Fees Rondebosch, Apple Fruit Smell, Prayer For Cheating Boyfriend, Red Deer Diet, How Old Is Meliodas, Abe Sapien Actor, Avocado Smoothie For Diabetics, Abstract Noun Meaning In Urdu, Best Mario Odyssey Kingdoms, Heading Away From North Crossword Clue, Thiruvilaiyadal Paattum Naane, Starbucks Recipes Refresher, Yumna Zaidi Salary, Apple And Onion Heatwave, Prayer Intentions Islam, Mr Nice Guy - Youtube, Word With Friends Cheat, Grizzly Bear Tattoo Meaning, Aaja Nachle Lyrical Video, Jl Ranch Texas, Broken Straight Sword, Jane Seymour, Queen, Plural Of Mongoose, Maine Coon Rescue Uk, Printable White Elephant Cards, Off To Pune Meaning In Marathi, Are Common Frogs Protected, Build A Bridge Lyrics, It's Gonna Be May, Eva Hesse Interview, Midnight City Discount Code, Sunday Roast Near Me, Mötley Crüe Events, Drawn On Bank Meaning In Urdu, Barbara Kruger Quotes, Fresh Water Lake,