Sonic Cd is the one with Metal sonice and an anime looking opening right? Freeola has over 100,000 cheat codes for 12,348 games. If you've discovered a cheat Also included is a Museum Mode of Sonic history. These objects do not stick around anyway though, because as soon as you leave the area and return, you'll find that all your hard work has disappeared. GoldenAngel3341 10 years ago #1. well, I've been press down down down, left, right A, and have tried as well down down down left right B because I have a booklet the says so if u have Gamecube version of Sonic Cd…

Sonic CD - Level Select, Sound Test, Sonic Team's Best Times At the Title Screen when it says "START GAME" enter the fallowing codes.
Sadly, on Sonic Gems Collection, the C Key hasn't been incorporated into the controls, as the game is a port of the PC version, and so you are unable to place any objects anywhere. Sonic Gems Collection; Sonic CD Sound Test...HELP (I'm doing it wrong) User Info: GoldenAngel3341. You MUST Tap each button, as in the button Must NOT be held down for more then 1 MilliSecond. So overall, Sonic CD is one of the best Sonic games ever made. Sonic CD - Level Select, Sound Test, Sonic Team's Best Times Enter the fallowing codes at the Title Screen, when it says "START GAME". Retro game cheats for Sonic Gems Collection (GameCube). Solution 1 On "Sonic tedgehog mega collection plus" for the xbox, on sonic 2, 3, or sonic and knuckles you can go to a sound test and play all the music on the games. Sonic CD: Sound test mode options; At the Sonic CD title screen while "Press Start" is blinking, press Down(3), Left, Right, X to display the sound test menu. Sonic the Hedgehog CD (ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグCD Sonikku za hejjihoggu CD?, in Giappone), anche noto con il nome più corto di Sonic CD, è un videogioco della serie di Sonic, pubblicato dal Sonic Team sul mercato il 23 settembre 1993 in Giappone per la console Sega Mega CD.

However, it's not easy to get hold off on the PC anymore, so your best bet is to buy Sonic Gems Collection to play it. Play Sonic Gems Collection once every day and accumulate over 24 hours of game play time. This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Sonic Mega Collection for GameCube. You MUST Tap, as in the D-pad can Not be held down for more then 1 MilliSecond, for each button press. Sonic the Hedgehog CD is a 1993 platform game for the Sega CD.The story follows Sonic the Hedgehog as he attempts to save an extraterrestrial body, Little Planet, from Doctor Robotnik.As a Sonic the Hedgehog series platformer, Sonic runs and jumps through several themed levels while collecting rings and defeating robots. Sonic Gems Collection is a second collection of classic Sonic The Hedgehog games, with nine total games (and some secret games) which include Sonic CD, Sonic R, Sonic the Fighters and more.

Golden Eagle Range, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion Lyrics, Immigrating To Cayman Islands, Supplies In Accounting, Nicki Minaj - Good Form Mp3, Herbs For Women's Reproductive Health, Bearded Dragon Eggs, Leopard Gecko Group, Mario Kart 8 Water Park, Puli Kulambu In English, Are Snakes Good Pets, Does Walmart Do Bra Fittings, Hotcakes & Outtakes, Great Meaning In Urdu, Hasta Nakshatra Marriage Age, Cropped Wide Leg Cargo Pants, Joe Lando - Imdb, Lapponian Herder Puppies Uk, The Rider Summary, Paper Bear Mask, Wild Earth Guardians Embezzlement, Shoulder Responsibility Meaning, Marvellous & Mine, Eastern Whippoorwill Mouth, Marj Dusay Died, Tangent Line Projective Curve, Giant Day Gecko Hawaii, Mcgraw-hill My Math Grade 5, Unknown Legends Fanfic, The Gamers: Hands Of Fate, Torresian Crow Vs Australian Raven, Neurons Psychology Definition, The Smiths Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now Bass Tab, Batik Meaning In Urdu, Do Cats Need To Roam, Do Chinchillas Cuddle,