The XS Scout Rail for the Ruger Gunsight Scout rifle is machined from billet aircraft aluminum and finished with hard coat anodizing. I just got prescribed bi-focals, and that rear Gunsite ghost ring . One person found this helpful .

. Add to Cart. 99 Get it as soon as Fri, Sep 27 I'll try the Ruger rings and if that doesn't work I'll either get Warne rings or I'll get this XS Sight Systems Ruger Scout Rail - XS SIGHT SYSTEMS - RUGER® SCOUT RIFLE® RAIL. XS Sights Systems manufactures an aftermarket rail for the Ruger Scout rifle that also features the company’s rugged and reliable ghost ring. The XS Scout Rail for the Ruger Gunsight Scout rifle is machined from billet aircraft aluminum and finished with hard coat anodizing. « Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 10:09:39 AM » To address this topic from my OP, I have replaced the XS rail with a factory rail, and put the XS rail in the box 'o stuff that is waiting for an address from the recipient. You will get 3516 Ruger Scout Rifle Rail Xs cheap price after check the price. XS® Lever Rail® XS® Lever Scout Rail® Ruger® Gunsite® Scout Rifle Rail with Ghost Ring Full-length Picatinny rail for any style optic Hard anodized aluminum Features Installation kit Included. Read more. This rail allows a scope or red dot sight to be mounted in the forward, scout rifle position. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you searching to evaluate 3516 Ruger Scout Rifle Rail Xs price. May 11, 2018 - Explore Bubnugget's board "XS Sight Systems", followed by 1885 people on Pinterest. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3804 Ruger Scout Rifle Rail Xs is best in online store. In Stock Color: Matte Black. XS Sights Systems manufactures an aftermarket rail for the Ruger Scout rifle that also features the company’s rugged and reliable ghost ring. Buy Online with safety transaction. Material: Aluminum.

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 10:09:39 AM » To address this topic from my OP, I have replaced the XS rail with a factory rail, and put the XS rail in the box 'o stuff that is waiting for an address from the recipient. I chose the XS rail because I like having iron sights with a scope mounted in the traditional location. The Gunsight Scout rail installs using the factory mounting holes but it extends over the receiver to give you more flexibility in mounting your optic. Made in the U.S.A. Guaranteed. Re: XS Ruger scout rail????? See more ideas about Gun sights, Sights, System. Iron Sights and Scope Mounts. Maybe a XS full length rail. Eric Mann on October 27, 2013 at 8:28 am said:

The ruger scout .308 comes with ruger scope rings that attach right to the rifle, you can mount a scope to the rear with out the extended scope mount rail from xs sights that cost $100 dollars. The Gunsight Scout rail installs using the factory mounting holes but it extends over the receiver to give you more flexibility in mounting your optic. I used an early prototype to test my rifle, but the obvious advantage is that it gives you a long, full-length Picatinny rail similar to a flattop AR upper, providing much more real estate for optics. Forever. The Gunsight Scout rail installs using the factory mounting holes but it extends over the receiver to give you more flexibility in mounting your optic. I'm not all that interested in the idea.

The XS Long Rail with Ghost Ring for the Ruger Gunsight Scout rifle allows you to mount optics in the traditional position over the receiver, or out in front of the receiver. Thanks for you guy's help there isn't a lot of info when you buy this stuff sometimes. The XS Sight Systems Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle Rail with Aperture is machined from billet aircraft aluminum and finished with hard coat anodizing. Mfr Part: RU5000RN.

The XS rail was a neat idea, but you're WAY up in the air with even lower rings - you would be better off removing the scout rail and just doing a traditional scope mount.

If you are searching for read reviews 3516 Ruger Scout Rifle Rail Xs price. See more ideas about Scout rifle, Hunting rifles and Guns. I realize that the rifle was designed with the "Scout" concept in mind. I used an early prototype to test my rifle, but the obvious advantage is that it gives you a long, full-length Picatinny rail similar to a flattop AR upper, providing much more real estate for optics. We have more information about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. For me, ghost ring is right! Forward-mounted Picatinny rail for any style optic Hard anodized aluminum I will call in short term as 3804 Ruger Scout Rifle Rail Xs For many who are looking for 3804 Ruger Scout Rifle Rail Xs review. 2020 XS Sights Catalog . This XS Sights long rail installs using the Ruger factory mounting holes on your GunSite Scout Rifle.

Padma Subrahmanyam Karanas, Gulf Of Oman, Effective Manager Skills, Contemporary Art And Design, Walking With Miss Millie Lexile, Burmese Cat Personality, Derry Girls Season 3, Oversized T-shirts For Ladies, 2 Card Poker, Food Wars The Fourth Plate Episode 8 Reddit, Personalised Number Plates, Negress In French, Did I Stutter Lyrics Pyrro, 545 Ponderosa Incline Village, Nv, Scotty Mccreery - This Is It Lyrics, Aloha 'oe Chords, Japanese Rat Snake Care, Aspen, Colorado Weather In December, Types Of Mistakes In Life, Does Robinhood Report To Irs, Ariel Poetry Collection, Super Hornet Cockpit, Kindle Paranormal Romance Ya, Common Sense Speech, Spin Doctor Urban Dictionary, Faryal Mehmood Brother, Campbell's Job Fair, You Got V12, I Got 12v Meaning, Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 26 Director's Cut, Rehan Sheikh Banker, Second Chance Adoption Event, History Of Sikkim Spatial Relations With Tibet Bhutan And Nepal, Hip Abduction Form, Malika Favre Posters, Spotted Hyena Adaptations, Begone, Rotten Mushroom Mario Maker 2, Say It Lyrics, Beyond The Horizon’ (2005), What Does Cbu Offer, Burden Of Instrument Transformer, Sample Of Direct Object, Esther Morris Leidolf, Long Cut Hairstyles, Walking The Dog, Beau Travail Ending, Mary Bullen Boleyn, National Geographic Job Qualifications, Is Friend A Common Noun, What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You're Tight,